Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Blogger Challenge 2014: Day 1



So today is the first day of 2014,  I want to share with you all this little challenge I am participating in.  It's the Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014.  It's hosted by the amazing Parajunkee.  

But anyway, this challenge is a 14 day challenge where each day you post something on the list that Parajunkee has created for us.  Today is the first day, so let's get started. 





 Today we are supposed to share our Blogger Resolutions.

  • First off I want to read 50 books:  I'm keeping my numbers low this year, mainly because it keeps the fun there in reading, yes I more than likely will read more than 50 books this year, but this keeps it fun and not pressured to read so many books.
  • Regular Posting:  I really want to post more here on The Twigasm.  So that is the plan for this year, at least 2 posts a week.  (Keeping fingers crossed)
  • More Engaging Posts: I really want to get everyone talking about the books and things I post on here, so get ready to chat!
  • Design: I'm still working on this design for the blog, it's not exactly what I'm wanting to you will be seeing some changes this year. 


So there you go, my whole list. If you would like to see the post topics for the next days of this challenge, please see the list below!


3 comments:

Hello and Happy New Year :) Nice resolutions I too want to have more engaging posts.

Good luck with your resolutions and have a great new year. Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

Your blog name caught my eye on the book blogger New Years challenge links so I had to check it out. I hear you on the layout... Mine isn't what I'd like either.

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,