Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday



Hey everyone its that day again, sorry this is being posted a little late...I started school today and didn't get home till after 5:30 but here we go, lets get ready to be teased! 
***

Chapter 19 of Parachute by KitsuShel

Bella turned, modeling the black dress that showed slightly more cleavage than she was comfortable with. Esme sat between Edward and Jack on the larger couch.

"I knew it would fit perfect, Bella! You're going to knock his socks off!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Bella noticed Edward's uncomfortable look at his mother's comment and wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Do you really have to go? Why can't you just stay home with me and Dad?" Jack frowned.

"Sorry, kiddo. I'm just going on a date. I'll be back later," she laughed. Jack narrowed his eyes.

"Fine, but you better be back by ten, okay?"

Bella shook her head and laughed. She looked over at Edward when she heard his chuckle and gave him a questioning look. He smiled and shrugged.

A moment later, the doorbell rang and Esme excitedly pounced to answer the door.

Bella ran her hand over the front of her dress nervously. She looked up and noticed that Edward was staring at her.

"What? Do I look okay?"

He smiled uncomfortably and stood up. He walked over and touched a strand of her hair.

"You look better than okay, Bella. You look beautiful," he whispered.


****


He slowly made his way to his right and used his tongue to trace around my nipple though he didn’t touch it. He did this a couple of times, almost making me snap from the lack of actual nipple touching.

“I swear to God, Jackson…” I panted.

Before I could go on, his tongue flicked my nipple before he finally took it in his mouth. He sucked on that puppy for a bit and then went back to using his tongue.

I didn’t even realize it, but my hands had moved from their position and ended up in his hair. Before I could beg or whimper or threaten him with his life to continue, he pulled back and playfully glared at me. He took my hands out of his hair and then placed them back above my head. He leaned down, making me think he was going to kiss me, and then moved his mouth directly next to my ear.

“I told you not to move them,” he whispered. “Don’t make me tell you again.”

***
Chapter 4 of  Brighter than Sunshine: Northern Light by Jay's World

“Who was that, honey?” she asks, stepping closer and kissing my cheek.

I feel awful, for lying and betraying her like this, but it’s something I have to do. Omission and straight out lying is the only words that comes out of my mouth lately, like when we went to Central Park and had our relationship blessed by the Bethesda Fountain angel. While she asked for hopes for the future, I stayed silent and prayed to God he’d make the pain go away.

But then, when I was alone with her those first weeks, I was on a mission. Selfish reasons yes, but a part of me wanted to experience the world with her, even if that world would be restricted to our queen sized bed that kept us so close. Now though, I realize I’d done wrong.
I’d held her so close, only making it harder to leave.

I tell her it was friends from work – the work I’ve quit and avoided – and she looks so pleased. She likes me having friends, and I urge her to go out to be with her own. The lie of the night is that I’m going to a bar, when in truth I’m going to see Jake.

My only hope is that she won’t smell him on me when I get home, because I don’t intend on leaving his arms at any point of the night.

***

Okay I hope you all will check out these stories and let the writers know where you seen their teaser!

Thanks :)

0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,