Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Shot Tuesday...




You all know the drill a one shot is well just that a whole story in one chapter! 











Spin the Bottle - a dangerous game to play with a vampire, particularly one that you've been shamelessly flirting with all week. See what happens when the vampire decides to claim his prize. Written for Jaspers Naughty Girls 'Lemon Drizzles'. Rated M.






For the past couple of weeks, Bella has been flirting with Edward and Edward is tired of playing around. One night, Edward finds himself playing a game of Spin the Bottle with Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Jake, and Bella. This is Edward’s chance at getting Bella and making her his. After taking completing his turn, Edward spins the bottle and it lands on Bella. Bella hesitantly asks for a dare…


"I dare you to go upstairs with me, and tell me your dirtiest fantasy."
Everyone in the room went quiet. Bella stared at me for several moments, challenging me with her own unblinking start. She'd never win.
"Okay," she said, incredibly confidently, "I'll lead the way."
I jumped to my feet, heading to the door. I loved this confident, cocky Bella. And I knew exactly what I was going to do with her.
As soon as we stepped out of the room I pulled the door shut. I didn't want anyone hearing us.
"You are joking, right?" she hissed, suddenly looking worried.
I slowly shook my head. She cocked her eyebrow at me.
"I'm gonna take you upstairs and you are going to tell me what I want to know. If you want, I will provide you with your fantasy."


If you have not read Lizzylillyrose’s, Addicted, you need to run, right now and read it. Why? Well, this will get in you the mind of Addictward1968. This is Addictward’s first venture into writing. For his first venture, this is one explosive beginning and will leave you wanting more. Truth or Dare is a quick, fast paced, and drool worthy read. I strongly suggest you drop what you are doing right now and go read this story!







0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,