Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teaser Sunday ( 6/5/2011)




Hey everyone, its that time again...you all ready to be teased.  I know I know you have already been teased a lot today with the Breaking Dawn trailer and all, but here is some fic teases to go along with it. 


***

Chapter 25 of Somewhere I Belong by swervin35

I groaned knowing the procedure by heart. One plan with several alternative routes. I wrote the damn procedure that now I was forced to follow. It then dawned on me one important fact that they missed. “Hayes, if I am the next intended and am taken then where is my alternate tracking device? The suspect is well versed with Star Command equipment and devices, no thanks to me, he will be sure to remove and destroy the device.” I saw Edward look at me in the corner of my eye. He looked horrified with this bit of information; I really couldn’t be concerned about that right now as I needed an answer.

Hayes turned to look back at me and sighed. “I forgot you wrote the protocol we are following. There is a second tracker, I just wasn’t sure how you would receive it.”

I thought a moment about what the secondary device could be. There was really nothing I would rule out as long as my safety was the primary purpose as long as it didn’t involve implanting the device under my skin. “As long as my safety is the purpose,” I responded.

“And that is exactly what the other two devices are about. I need your arm,” Hayes said.

“What?”

“Commandant, please understand I don’t want to do this,” he started before I cut him off.

“Then don’t.”

“Bella, please,” Edward said. “I’ll hold you down if it comes to it.”

I turned and looked at him. I couldn’t believe he would do that then I saw the look on his face. It wasn’t pleading, he was scared something would happen to me and he wouldn’t be able to save me. “Fine,” I said thrusting my left arm between the seats before taking a deep breath holding it.

“All done,” Hayes said very painless. I released the breath and realizing at the same time I didn’t feel a thing. I pulled it back and upon examining my arm, didn’t find a mark.

“Uh,” I started.

“No needle required, just don’t take off your bangle.”

“What do you mean?”

“Mini tracking device – it is a sticker with a microchip imbedded. I placed it on the inside of you bangle. The microchip is off right now and can be activated if you are taken. The third device will be given to you later tonight, before you turn in for the night. Again, it can be turned on and off.”



***


I knew it was of no use Alice would be able to stop me no matter what I tried. I headed up to my bedroom and pulled out my birth mother’s jewelry box. I had all the jewelry recently cleaned – one day soon it would all belong to Bella. I got out my birth mother’s engagement ring, a 1 carat total weight diamond three stone ring in 14K white gold featuring four princess-cut diamonds forming the center stone and eight princess-cut diamonds forming the two side stones in an invisible setting accented by round diamonds in a channel setting. Inside is exclusively engraved with Past, Present, & Future.

“Alice,” I called out having made the decision to give the ring to Bella tonight.

“She will love it, Edward,” she called back.

I smiled but knew it would take some work on my part to get her to accept it. We were engaged as of last night though it seemed a whole lot longer with everything that has happened since Bella asked me. This was to be a token of the undying love I had for her. I placed it in my pocket and opening the door to the outside, jumped. It was the only way I could think of to outsmart Alice. I was in my car in a flash and headed towards Bella’s.

***


He was almost to the door before I’d realized he’d been serious about leaving. Jumping to my feet, I called to him, following with a curse when I banged my shin on the coffee table.

“Jasper! Ouch! Damn it! Wait.” I hobbled toward him, thankful that he’d stopped, even if he hadn’t turned back around. “I don’t want you to leave.” I grabbed his hand, tugging on it, trying to get him to turn around.

His hand on the doorknob, he resisted my efforts. “Why, Bella? If you don’t believe me, why do you want me to stay?”

“I don’t know what I believe right now. I do know, though, that for six months, all I’ve thought about is you. I should’ve never asked that ridiculous question in the first place. I think, maybe, a small part of me was jealous at the thought of how many women you must’ve been with in order to be that damn amazing.” When he snorted, I tugged his hand again. “Please, don’t go. It doesn’t matter.”

When he faced me, I breathed a sigh of relief. The half smile I adored teased his lips, the spark of mischief back in his eyes. Pulling me to him, he slid a finger under my chin, lifting it up, his mouth hovered inches above mine, his warm breath teasing across my skin. My eyes widened in anticipation, my tongue darting out to moisten my lips. His eyes flickered to it, his lip shifting into that damnable smirk. Tightening his hold on my hand, he twisted my arm behind me, tugging me even closer. I shifted my weight into him, my body molding against his, heat searing through me.

“How’s your leg?” He whispered against my mouth, his tongue slipping out to drag across my bottom lip, disappearing before I could capture it with my mouth.

Dazed, I stuttered my answer, “Wha… my leg? Oh…uhm… it’s fine.”

“Good. I wouldn’t want you to be distracted. So it doesn’t matter?” His lips still rested on mine. When I tried to kiss him, he lifted his head enough to stop me.

“No,” I shook my head, “It doesn’t matter.”

“So, when I kiss you here,” his head turned, his lips tasting the spot behind my ear, “it doesn’t matter?” A shaky “No” escaped my lips. Trailing lower, Jasper placed small dancing kisses down the side of my neck, “And this doesn’t matter?”

***


There you have it, three amazing teasers just for you... If you would like to send us your teaser for next Sundays Teaser Sunday just fill out this form: Send us your teaser for Teaser Sunday

0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,