Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Weeks Classic Fic Rec (6-28-2011)



Hey everyone, you know the drill by now….sit back, relax and enjoy the rec!!! This weeks Classic fic rec is a bit late, I’m sorry for that but this weeks fic is brought to you by ME : )

Okay so I want to play a little game, lets see how many of you can guess this fic with just the first few lines of it. I know you all can. That’s why this one is a classic. This fic is one of my all time favorites and I know a lot of you will feel the same. So lets play…

No kid ever stands up on the stage at school and says, "I want to be a whore."
Back then, I used to say I wanted to be a doctor. My friends would say cop, fireman, soldier…those are nice dreams too.
But this is the real world…and dreams just don't come true. I know that now.
I am a whore. My name is Edward. There are no last names when you're a whore so I am not a Cullen right now. It's time to punch in for work.


See, I knew you all would guess it.  That’s right it’s The Red Line by Windsinger,  one of the all time best writers.  This story always kept me at my computer and I just recently reread it and it did it all over again.  




You all know this fic and if you don’t where have you been?  



Edward is an exotic male dancer. Bella is a college student studying psychology and needs a subject to do her thesis on. Bella pays Edward to belong to her for 2 weeks so she can study him. Things soon get very interesting between them.



Come on if you don’t want to read this story after just the summary, I know I did!!! But anyway, I can’t ever say enough about this story, its amazing and wrote amazingly.

"Such a good girl…" he purred, whispering as his hands moved up and down the sides of my hips, curling in and rubbing my butt cheeks again, "You're behaving sooo nicely, not giving me any resistance at all…I'm so proud of YOU, fair Bella…"
Edward was doing a good job with me on my sessions and I was glad to know I was being equally behaved during his sessions.
My mouth and brain couldn't form words at the moment, all I could so eloquently say was, "Ohhhhhhhhh….." and gasp.
"Everyone is drooling over you…watching me feel you up like a little bitch in heat right before their eyes…" his voice moved like smoke into my ears, so low, so sexual and deep, "They're all wishing they were me…they can almost see me in their minds…bending you over the seat, yanking your jeans down…KISS. BITE. LICK. ..shoving my cock deep inside you and pounding you…"
OH, SHIT! This boy can TALK! His voice is doing things to my body! I had no idea hearing something could make you so wet and hot!
I exhaled a deep breath, closing my eyes as my body trembled harder.
"Again…and again…" he growled in my ear, "Taking you…making you scream while everyone just sits here and watches you being fucked…no one will help you…no one will stop me from having you, Bella."
His hand wrapped once around my long hair, holding my face up a bit, the pole between my breasts as he pushed me gently against it.
"Mmmmmm…" Edward purred, looking down at me from his point of view, "So sweet…and innocent…the way you shiver and blush…it just makes me want you all the more…I want a peek at the little slut inside you…"
"Oh my God…" I was panting and felt the wetness between my legs right now.
"Fuck God, you're in my clutches now, little girl…" he was so wicked and hot I wanted to rape him right here and now. What is he doing to me? I'm not like this! Am I ?
I told you, I love bad boys. And Edward was doing a wonderful job at being bad right now. I didn't know he had this side to him. He is just full of surprises!
"God might have mercy on you, but I won't." he whispered deeply into my ear, taking a firm bite on my earlobe as I clenched the pole harder, my fingers reddening.
The door opened on the train and Edward grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him, getting out of the car and into the platform area.
"This is our stop, let's eat!" his voice went right back to normal in an instant, and he was dragging me behind him up the platform stairs, towards the street.
BASTARD !

I remember after that part I was panting for more. You will be glued to your computer if you haven’t read this one and if you have try reading it again!!!

1 comments:

Holy baby jezuz!! *runs to find fic* where the hell is the link for thi fic!?!?!?!? NEED TO READ THIS!!

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,