Friday, September 9, 2011

Can't Walk Away From Friday





Professional animator Edward worships cartoon exec Bella from afar by day and draws her in his comic book late at night. When this Daffy Duck-loving geek comes face to face with his dream girl, will his fantasy world come to life.







No: 18 Chapters posted



Edward Cullen is a 26 years cartoon animator. During the day he works for Animation Nation drawing for the cartoon "Bernie and the Beaver Patrol". At night he works on his own Comic book "B Girl"....

With each stroke of the pencil my dream girl comes to life, her heart-shaped face graced with huge brown eyes and plump bow lips.


....a creative outlet for the secret obsession for his coworker and company executive Bella Swan. But, Bella is  off limits, she's dating Animation Nation  company President Aro Volturi.
 One day while filling in for a friend at Geek World Edward finally gets the opportunity he's been waiting for. Bella comes in looking for a wire for her computer and Edward is there to lend a hand and his computer expertise.
Over the next few weeks Edward starts bringing her coffee every afternoon. Slowly they form a friendship . Edward see's that Bella is a strong, bold, sassy business woman, but Aro has a way about making her feel bad about herself. Edward ever the gentleman, is always there to assure her about how perfect she is. Determined to win her heart by showing how good he would be to her.
Bella mistakenly assumes that Edward is in love with his co worker, Allie . Stupidly he doesn't correct her assumption. Edward expresses how inexperienced with women he is, and Bella graciously offers her experience to help Edward with Allie. 



"I want you to help me, and teach me. The times you kissed and touched me made me feel so…amazing."
"Oh, Edward." She smiles sweetly at me. "Promise me though, that you'll tell me when I make you uncomfortable."


This story is written in EPOV , but Abstract Way writes Bella so you can sense that she starting to have feeling's for Edward.


"Why are you so good to me, Bella?" I sigh happily.
"Haven't you figured that out yet?" she replies sweetly.


Wow Cluelessward when will you figure out that she's in love with you too?
Aro senses something going on between Bella and Edward and whisks Bella away for a few days. When she returns, she starts backing away from her friendship with Edward.  

"Well, the time away gave me time to think about things."
"Things?" I ask nervously. This isn't going well.
"Yeah, and I think it may be a good idea not to do the coffee visits anymore, so I thought I should drop by and tell you before you go." She looks down. It was one thing to hear this from Aro, something completely else with Bella. She must know how much this will hurt me.


What does Aro have over Bella? When will Edward come clean and tell Bella that he loves her? When will Bella quit denying her feeling for Edward? Time will tell with this WIP. Run....and get your Geek on. Read Animate Me! Don't forget to leave Abstract Way a review.



0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,