Sunday, September 4, 2011

Teaser Sunday ( 9-4-11)




Hey everyone, Its that day again! Sunday and that means Teaser Sunday is today...So sit back and relax and read some amazing teasers!


***



Chapter 5  of Sins of My Mother by yesmrcullen


"Hey, Rose," I called out.

"Bella?" She replied as she walked out of the bathroom, wrapping a towel around her torso.

"I'm in deep shit." My voice slightly faltered, and I slumped onto the bed, throwing my arm over my face.

"Jesus, are you all right?" Rose rushed to my side. "What happened? Is it Charlie?"

I shook my head and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Edward," I breathed out and met her eyes, "I just met Edward."

The realization dawned on her flawless face, and she lit up like Christmas morning, grinning from ear to ear.

"You are so screwed."

"I am so screwed," I repeated.


***




Chapter 11 of You Belong to Me  by TwidictedByrd


BPOV

“Bella Swan, It’s been a long time. I don’t know if you remember me or not, I’m Jacob Black.”

“We used to play together when we were 5. We were in Jr. High together for a little while, too,” he added.

As I look this handsome stanger in the eyes, I suddenly remember a little long haired boy, playing in the mud. He had such an infectious smile, you couldn’t help but be in a happy mood. Any time we were playing together as children and I had one of my many accidents, all it took was the sweet look in his kind, dark eyes and that smile and I instantly forgot about the new injury to my overly clumsy body.

“Jacob, yeah, I remember. How have you been?” He still had the nicest smile I’d ever seen. Jacob’s cute dimples don’t hurt much either.

“I’ve been good. So, my dad tells me you’re going to be with us for the rest of the school year. If you want, I can show you around and introduce you to people.”

“Thanks, Jacob. That would be great.” It was nice to at least know someone here. Maybe things were finally starting to look up for me. I still missed him with every breath I took, but maybe Jacob would help distract me from my self-imposed torture.

I started looking around the student area and noticed that there were people walking by us, pointing and smiling.

“Uh, Jacob... Why are they looking at me like that?” I always hated to be the center of attention and it was like there was a spot light straight on me shouting “Look at me! Look at me!” I wanted to crawl in a cold dark hole and be by myself.



***




This is a one shot that isn't posted yet, but will be tomorrow 

What Hurts the Most by Layne Faire

Rain streams down the windows, a misty haze rising off the hot pavement, filling the air with the summer scent of wet concrete. Sitting on the window seat, I watch the rivulets move down the panes, racing to an unknown end, searching for a new path to continue their arduous descent. Heaving a sigh, I lean my forehead against the cool glass, the reflection of the tears rolling down my cheeks lost in the endless dark that settles over the late summer evening. It’s been six months since you left, six months of sheer fucking hell. I thought I would have run out of tears by now, but the simplest things still bring on a fresh onslaught.

A part of me always worried you wouldn’t stay, no matter how much I loved you, how much I gave of myself. So, I locked it away, a secret that I take out and examine daily, wondering what if. What if I’d told you the truth? What if I’d have fought harder, loved more? Would any of it had made a difference? Would you have gone anyway? I’d fooled myself into believing that if I didn’t lay it all out, I’d preserve a piece of my heart. Instead, I’ve been left with endless questions and futile musings.

***




Jasper's POV for Chapter 1


“What difference would it have made?”  Ben shook his head. “Let’s face it, you aren’t exactly Johnny On-the- spot when it comes to going after someone you’re interested in.” He leaned against the side of his burgundy Town & Country before continuing, “Jazz, you had what, two relationships the whole time we were in college? And really, Irina shouldn’t even count. You guys were nothing more than friends with benefits, because you were both too damn insecure to actually date anyone else. Luckily, anyone you do decide to become involved with can take advantage of the vast knowledge you gained from the university’s extensive erotica collection and Irina’s willingness to play along while you experimented. Hell, that wasn’t a relationship, more like a research project.”

“Damn it Ben, that’s not fair. Let’s be honest, opportunity wasn’t exactly beating a path to my door. Hell, it didn’t even knock very often. I’m just not the guy women are looking for.” I gestured at myself, pointing out my obvious faults. “I’m a computer geek, right down to being color-blind and myopic.”

“Jazz, at the risk of having my own sexuality called into question, when the hell was the last time you looked, and I mean really looked, in a mirror?” When I tried to wave him off, he persisted. “No, I’m serious. Dude, you’re a good-looking guy. Add in your intelligence and bank account and really, there are few negatives.” He chuckled then, before continuing, “Even my own wife thinks you're attractive, and has unabashedly commented on it right in front of me."


***

Chapter 3 of Something in Red by busymommy

“Married?Are you sure?” Bella stammered over her question, the box still laying on his chest, demanding an answer. Her fingers shook as she picked it up, hesitating to open it, knowing the symbolic weight of whatever was inside.

“Bella, sweetheart, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. It’s you, it’s always been you. You bring completion to my life.” He kissed her again, taking her free hand in his and lacing their fingers together. “I don’t want to ever risk losing you again.”

“But what about Alice? And London?” Her fingers tightened on the box, already knowing she couldn’t let go, but needing answers first.

“Alice means nothing to me, love. She’s just someone I work with. Would she like it to be more? I’m sure she would, but it’s never going to happen. I lost my heart the minute I met you. I just fought it tooth and nail, until I finally realized it was a fruitless effort.”

Uncurling her fingers from where they clenched the box, he flicked open the lid, revealing a flawless full carat marquis cut diamond, set in platinum and surrounded by  intricate swirled hearts dotted with smaller round cut diamonds. In the soft glow of moonlight, the ring sparkled with antique charm. Removing the ring, he held it in his fingers and sat up, lifting her onto his lap.

***

There is this weeks Teaser Sunday...So what did you think?? Let us know, you can comment on here lol.  Thanks for reading. Also I hope you all enjoyed the banners on here for each story and I hope the writers don't mind...I think it looks better with the pretty banners being showed off as well! Thanks again for reading.  I hope you all have a great holiday tomorrow! 




2 comments:

I absolutely love the teasesrs you feature, and always find yet another story to read! And I, being an official banner h00r, definitely love it when you have the banners for the stories. It makes me want to read even more. Love this site!

Thanks babe, for your lovely comments. I just started adding the pics to teaser Sunday... I'm so glad you like the idea!

Happy Reading...

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,