Saturday, September 3, 2011

WOW a whole year has gone by...


I can't believe its been a whole year today, since The Twigasm was created.  I had this dream to have a blog that brought amazing fic recs to you, well my dream has come true.  We do that now and so much more.  I'm so happy to do all of this and I know the staff here at The Twigasm is happy to bring you each and every review and interview that we bring you every day. 

Thanks so much for sticking with us this far and reading.  Happy reading to you all and remember if you have a story that you would like us to rec, tell us about it!!!

Thanks for a great first year!!!!



2 comments:

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been a whole year, either!! I've enjoyed reading your blog, and the stories that you recommend, and look forward to another year!

Best wishes always,
Charli oxox

Thanks so much Charli :) I'm so happy that you've enjoyed this year with us. Thanks so much for reading!!

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,