Friday, August 5, 2011

Ali's Book Shelf (City of Bones)



Hey everyone, I know its been a while since I let you all into my world and you got to see exactly what I'm reading.  So here is how this works...Sometimes I just need a good book in my hands and right now I'm in the middle of three different ones.  I know I'm crazy reading three books at one time but I can't help myself.  I love all three of them.  

Last time on Ali's book shelf I told you about a series I was reading which was The Hunger Games, well I'm still reading those books and I'm on the second one and I love Catching Fire and the series.  But that't not the book I'm going to talk about today. 

Today I am going to let you check out a book that I just started reading...see our Borders book store is going out of business so of course I went crazy and bought a few book lol.  But any way I got this one becasue a great friend of mine told me about the series and I just had to check it out.  And so far I love it.  



This book is amazing so far, I'm still in the middle of reading it but its a can't put down book for me.  Here is a bit of the summary so you can see for yourself if its something you might like.


Summary: 

Clary Fray tumbles into the supernatural world when she visits a club called Pandemonium, and witnesses a murder. Following this tragic event Clary's mother, Jocelyn, is kidnapped by a man called Valentine. She then calls on those who she saw at the club, and asks them to help her. In the search for the Mortal Cup, Clary makes decisions harder than any she has ever made. She falls in love, struggles with her best friend, and becomes the person her mother feared she would become.




A Quote from the book: 
"Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting."
Cassandra Clare (City of Bones
 
 
 
If you haven't read City of Bones, don't take my word for it, go get the book and read it for yourself.  If you have read it, comment so we can discuss the book.  



Thanks, 

0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,