Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ali's Book Shelf (Mocked by Faith)




Well it is that time again, for me to let you know what I am currently reading from my bookshelf. It’s a brand new gem of a book and the kicker is… this amazing book hasn’t been released yet. Yes, you heard me correctly. I was lucky enough to receive a sneak peek at this amazing book. Mocked by Faith is a beautifully written gem from Michele Richard


It’s never easy saying “I do” to someone you don’t know ~ Mocked by Faith 


This review has been moved to Ali's Bookshelf (it now is on its own blog) Make sure you check it out!!!

4 comments:

Amazing review for an amzing story. I agree with you that Michele Richard's pulls you into a whole new world with her words. Great job:)

Awesome, you have talked me into reading this one. Can't wait.. wondering, questioning, want to know what happens... Thanks.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Now it is I who am left speechless. Thank you for such a glowing review, and I am so happy you loved reading it as much as I loved writting it. These two characters hold a special place in my heart, and I am so glad they have affected you in such a profound way. Thats the bet praise you could have given me.

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,