Friday, July 1, 2011

A Fic You Can't Walk Away From... (7-1-11)








Alright, its that time again...the fic rec for the story you just can't walk away from... So sit back relax and read what Our resident Twigasm Chick Dominatalls has to say about this amazing rec, then go check out this story if you haven't already!





Yes:  Chapters: 23



***
 Based on the Harleyward in my author note for ch 27 of A Stable Romance. Bella meets Edward, and his Harley, after a concert. Will she just get a ride on the Harley, or much more than that? No longer just a one shot due to demand. LEMONS GALORE!

 ***
 Bella meets Edward, and his Harley, after a concert. Will she just get a ride on the Harley, or much more than that? No longer just a one shot due to demand. LEMONS GALORE!

This story definitely caught my attention because of a Harley driving Edward, but I got hooked on all the lemons. Iadorepugs delivers lemons galore. So much so that she has given each a "Sham-wow" factor. For anyone who doesn't know what a Sham-wow is, it's a "As Seen on TV" cloth that absorbs 12 times the liquid as regular cloth.  Meaning these lemons are pretty juicy.

Edward knelt down in front of me. Rapidly he unfastened my jeans, pulling my zipper down. He eased his hands in and slid my pants down my legs. I stepped out of them. Edward eyed my black lace thong. He ran his fingers over the edges, tracing around to the back. When he realized it was a thong he smiled up at me wickedly. Edward ran his nose along the waistband, inhaling deeply. He stood back up and pulled my body to his. "I can smell how aroused you are. You're really wet already aren't you Bella?" His lips were almost against mine.

"Yes." I gasped.

"Have you ever been this wet before?" Edward's voice flowed over me like honey.

"No." I reached up and ran my tongue over his lips. Edward let out a little growl and crushed his lips to mine. His fingers dug into my waist as our tongues met and wrestled. I moaned as Edward ravaged my mouth. I'd never been kissed like this in my life, and I liked it. I jerked at his waistband.........
You want more? Then take a ride with Harleyward and read "Ride the Wind."
This story is listed under Romance/Friendship so it's a pretty easy read. There is a touch of angst, but nothing you can't handle. I really enjoyed this story and I hope you all do too.  Remember to Read and Review!

0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,