Saturday, July 30, 2011

Made Me Laugh Friday..(or Saturday)



Hey everyone, sorry this is posted late its my fault my comp went nuts on me again but here it is Made me Laugh Friday on Saturday lol...

A comedy about trying to find your way in life, while trying to 'rescue' your high school sweetheart from hers, only to discover she doesn't want to be helped.

I love this story. I actually had a lot of fun reading it. I am a huge Coldplaywhore fan girl and have loved everything she has written so far.  I must admit that I have been putting this story on the back burner for some time now because of the name. I'm a devoted Bella and Edward follower and I really didn't want anything to do with Bree Tanner. BIG mistake! I have been missing out on something pretty awesome. I'm glad I finally gave this story a fair shot because not only did I find a story that I couldn't walk away from, it was also hilarious and a great read.
Edward has just graduated from UW with degree in accounting. Headed back home to Forks with his newly acquired degree in hand he's ready to join his father in the family business. Tagging along is his best buddy from College Emmett who he's going to share an apartment with. One night when Edward walks past the T.V he catches a glimpse of a girl who looks like his high school sweetheart. Bella Swan ,the one that got away. Til this day he's still in love with her and thinks of her often. This couldn't be her. Edward and Emmett do some research they find out the girls name is Bree Tanner. She looks just like Bella. Could this be her and if it is does she need help. Together Edward and Emmett forge a plan to head LA and find Bree Tanner who might be Bella Swan and rescue her.
Emmett is the comedian is this story. His hilarious and quick witted humor are a constant torment to the stuffy uptight accountant Edward.
"Wake up and smell the pussy, Edward. Your girl Bella dines at the Y."

"What the fuck are you talking about."

"She's Lebanese, Edward."

"No she's not. She's all American."

"She's a carpet muncher. If she was a dinosaur, she would be a lickalotapus."
 
 
Emmett's wisecracking banter will keep you in stitches.
 
When they finally track down Bree Tanner will she even want them there?.... and just maybe they find more than they bargained for.
 
Join Edward and Emmett in "Finding Bree Tanner" and find out what Bella Swan has to do with this all. As always read and review.


0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,