Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekly fic rec...Made Me Laugh!



Hey everyone! This weeks Made me Laugh Fic is:

No: WIP

Edward Cullen was done with cons until Marcus Volturi pulled him back in for one more job with his new front man, Bella Swan. Edward wants out for good but in a world based on deceit, who can he trust? AH BxE possible lemons if they don't kill each other
From the author of "Edward Cullen Dick for Hire" FictionFreak95 brings us "Meet the Masens". 


Edward Cullen was done with cons until Marcus Volturi pulled him back in for one more job with his new front man, Bella Swan. Edward wants out for good but in a world based on deceit, who can he trust? AH BxE possible lemons if they don't kill each other.

This story is so much fun to read. I found myself laughing out loud over and over thur out this fic. Fictionfreak95 has an  astounding mind for humor and she writes it so well. 

 It's hate at first sight for Edward and Bella when they meet at the airport. Just trying to get away from her as fast possible Edward is in for the shock of his life when he is informed by his boss Marcus Volturi that Bella and him are going to be partners. They grate each others nerves every chance they get and constantly trying to one up each other. Along the way they build up some awesome UST . I'll anxiously be waiting for that lemon. This an enjoyable, witty, and extremely entertaining story.  Here's just a little bit of what to expect..........


"Edward," she said as calm as calm could be for someone who was about to slit the throat of another someone who'd invaded her private stock of … taken her pride and eaten it mostly in one sitting.

"Yef?" I replied, trying not to let one ounce of the creamy goodness leak from my mouth.

"Tell me…" she started again, through clenched jaw and angry eyes. "That is NOT… my ice cream, that you're making a pig out of yourself with."

I stopped. Swallowed. Then tilted the container and read her name across the label and frowned as I nodded. Then I looked up at her again. She was fit to be tied and I was… loving it!

I took one more spoonful into my mouth before holding it out to her so she could see the inside was nearly drained of anything that would be of use to her. "Want fum?"

"If you don't hand what's left of that ice cream over to me, right… now…" she told me and I had to laugh. I mean, she was kinda funny, going all…. Hulk Hogan on me with that line.

"Oh, you want the ice cream…" I said, taking another scoop into the spoon and then turning it, so it faced her.

"You wouldn't dare," she warned and I smiled because … oh yeah… I would.

I pulled the head of the spoon down and then let go, flicking it square into her nose. As it slid down past her lips, she licked it off, giving me the woody of the century in the midst of my amusement.

"You locked me out of the bathrooms, Black Betty. Ya mess with the bull… ya get the horns."

"Really."

"Yes, really."

She walked over to the fridge and opened it, then took an egg out and I scowled, wondering what in the ever loving…

Oh.

I stood up. "Okay let's all just… calm down, we're even now," I told her in a light hearted voice. "You locked me out of the bathrooms, ha ha… I had an awkward conversation with the Stepford neighbor…. And yeah, I ate some of your food, but…"

"But nothing, Edward, this… is war."

She winged the egg and it cracked against my forehead, allowing the gooey center to slime its way down my face. Once I was over being stunned by the move, I wiped as much of it off as possible while I was figuring out my next move........................

This is a WIP on Chapter 9 and there is not regular posting schedule but appears to be updated once a week. So for a good time and a great laugh read Meet the Masens and leave FictionFreak95 a review and tell how incredible her work truly  is.

Please check this story out, if you haven't already.  

0 comments:

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,