Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Weeks Facebook Fic of the Week...(7/9/11)



Its time to announce the first week of Facebook Fic of the Weeks Winner!!!  You all picked it but it was a very close one.  So here we go this weeks fic is...








 WIP: 15 chapters in. 



"They didn't let just anybody in that club, To get to wear those game day jerseys down the hall, Kings of the school, We're the boys of fall." The guys are HS football players while Edward dreams of his future that includes more than football. AH Can OOC
 A little something from this amazing story!
My hands slid under her thighs and lifted her higher on my back. When her ankles locked in front of me, I could feel myself harden. I slowly moved my hands to her ass cheeks to hold her tighter to my body and move her even higher. She was so light but I could feel her all along my back- every curve and every inch of warmth. Her left hand gripped my shoulder and she pulled herself closer and higher to the point I could feel her breath on my neck. Her nose barely skimmed my hairline and I felt her take a deep breath and inhale my scent. I felt like my world was exploding as I felt her lips in a light kiss behind my right ear. Her right hand gripped my bicep to hold herself steady and pull herself closer. I could hear and feel every movement she made. Letting my senses take over, I could smell coconut and the ocean and I wanted to bury my face in her hair. My skin was tingling from where we were in contact. I started to turn my head but she stopped me when she gently nibbled and licked my ear. I had a feeling that our time together was ending and I had to know who she was. I needed to know who could make my body and mind feel so alive. Her long brown hair swung forward and I could see the natural red highlights in it, as the sun appeared to be shining a spotlight on her. As I turned my head to look into her eyes, I woke up.

Damn it, not again. I had dreamed of the dark haired beauty again. The dreams had gotten more intimate over the past year but it had been a few months since I had the last one. And this couldn't happen at a worse time. Football camp in June and it was hot, I was in a room full of guys, and I was hard. Fuck my life.

Make sure you check this weeks Facebook Fic of the Week out! Congrats Cullen Confection for having your story picked as this weeks Facebook Fic of the Week!

1 comments:

Well done to Cullen Confection, I love this fic! :)

Disclaimer:

We are here to enhance the Twilight fanfiction community. We are here to help you find a new fic you haven't read, we are here to for entertainment only. No copyright en fragments are intended. We are not affiliated with Mrs Meyer in any way or Summit Entertainment.

We hope you enjoy this blog as much as we enjoy making it. We love Twilight and can't wait to share the stories we rec with you.

Thank you so much,